Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New EXCITING things are coming

This has been a very exciting time for me. It has always been a dream of mine to sew as a way to help out in our household. I posted on facebook earlier this summer about how I was dreaming of sewing full time, doing testing for designers and sewing samples as well. Well along came a great opportunity from Laura at Ellie Inspired. You can read more about this in her blog post here. So this is what has been on my mind the last week and we have gotten so much done already. Then came the Labor Day weekend, which is also my birthday. We had a great weekend and I even was able to get an updated picture of myself, being I have changed quite a bit in the last 6 months, with loosing over 30 pounds, it was nice to get that done. We tried to get some family pictures but those were not great.
And we got this one that I truly love as well
Now for this week, I am adding some new stuff to my etsy store every day, so be sure to check it out. Also remember if there is an Ellie Inspired pattern that you love but either don't sew or don't have time to sew, send me an email at organicmommy@gmail.com and we can see what we can work out.
This design was added to my shop today. Also this week I will be working on a tester and the fabric arrived today. It is from Sarah Jane Studios and it is so much fun. A little hint, its a boys pattern and this is the fabric I will be using!

No comments:

Post a Comment