Monday, July 19, 2010

Sisterly Love

Miss Ashley what to say! While we have not always had the greatest friendship that you can hope for between sisters I have always looked out for your best interest. From on the bus when kids would pick on you, to the stupid boyfriend that just had no brains. Now it may be argued that I wasn't looking out for your best interest when I had you carry the laundry to the basement and you fell and cut your head, or when WE played Double Dare as kids and I broke water balloons over your head.
I hope that I have taught you things in your life that you will carry with you for many years to come.
It is nice to have you as a sister, and to be able to talk to someone when being a mom isn't going exactly how I had planned.
Thank you for being a great sister, a wonderful aunt and an awesome person!

No comments:

Post a Comment