Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sweet Pickle Relish

Our family uses a lot of sweet pickle relish but the stuff we can find in the store always has High Fructose Corn Syrup in it. I have worked very hard to prevent my family from consuming this but had not been able to find a way to prevent it with this particular staple other than to make it ourselves. We have tried in the past, never finding what we want. However, we found it! It is perfect and will be a recipe we use for many many years to come.


You can find the recipe for it here at Heritage Recipes. They have so many great recipes that I will be trying out as well.

7 comments:

  1. What a great site. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delish! Man, I wish we had a sunny spot for a garden! One day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really don't need a lot of space! Cucumbers and tomatoes will grow in pots and barrels in front of the house. I grow my herbs in my flower bed so that I don't have to till another area right now.
    You can do it! Just start growing something and watch it blossom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy summer!

    I’m following you from Making Friends Monday. Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from Admirer Monday...I'll be hosting a Canning Week blog party August 23-27 with recipes, tips, a linky party and giveaways! Check out my site for more info. Hope to see you join in on it. I think you have a lot to share with us!
    Jen @ messhalltobistro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sweet Pickle Relish, so delicious!
    I am a new follower from Making Friends Monday, so glad to have found your blog and I look forward to reading more. Have a wonderful week!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete