Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thats MY camera

There is hardly a day goes by that I am not snapping a picture and that means that my camera is always out where I can grab it quickly. Well with that comes the children getting their hands on it as well. This can be good and bad, but it makes my heart sing to see my oldest so interested in taking pictures. She has her own camera but the batteries are dead and to be honest the pictures it takes are not of very good quality.
So here is a sampling of some of Araya photos she has taken recently with my camera.
Here is her brother hiding
Photobucket
Miss Nevaeh posing for her sis
Photobucket
And another of carter
Photobucket
Yes she does know she is cute
Photobucket
Oh I love my brother
Photobucket
And her cousin showing off
Photobucket
And when Nevaeh sees that Araya is taking pictures she has to take some too. However she doesn't hold nearly as still and hers just are not normally quite as good yet. But here is one from her as well.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics of cute kids. I can't keep Ahnalin away from the cameras either. She has her own as well, but it needs to be charged and we can't find the charger. And she takes really good pics as well. But what she loves most is to make videos on the camera! Yikes! They are hilarious!!
    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the one of N posing. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete