Saturday, May 1, 2010

What a great Daddy and Husband he is

I have to say that I think I have the best husband, at least most of the time. He does things just because he knows that they will make me happy and my life that much easier. He works more than anyone should have to just so that I am able to stay at home with our children and he is a WONDERFUL daddy.
His children love him so much that it melts my heart. I love to see them with him. He reads to them, plays with them and includes them in anything that he safely can.
Tonight we had a wedding and the joy that he brings was so apparent. He spent time with all 3 of his children. He held Carter and played with him to help prevent him from getting bored before the fun began, and made him feel comfortable in a group of people he was unsure about.
Photobucket
He helped to make sure that everyone had something to eat before going back to get his own meal. And after that he ate his meal quickly so that everyone could have some fun.
The girls got to dance with daddy which they thought was great. They really enjoy the time that is just one on one with daddy!
Araya is getting so big that soon she will have to dance from the floor but this year she was still able to dance in his arms.
Photobucket
Nevaeh is just a sweet thing and loves to be in your arms. She melts into her daddy and loves to cuddle with him. She will not be left out of her time to dance with him as well.
Photobucket
I am very thankful for the husband I have. The Daddy my children have and the wonderful man that I get to spend the rest of my life with!
Thank you baby!

1 comment: